K Friend Finder (KFF)
V5.49 - 26th Jan 2018
- By using KFF, you have agreed to always follow the information, rules, report procedure, and appeal procedure set out in this page. If you do not, you will end up banned.
- This rules page has more details than ever before, so it has never been a more important time to remind users that continuing to making excuses for not knowing why you are banned, asking to be unbanned, or just to complain, is not acceptable.
- All users are solely responsible for the contents of their post and decisions they make. We do not allow or support broken rules or laws and if this happens, posts and users will be banned.
- Contacting an admin is for
appealing bans, verification requests, or technical issues:
- Appeals: Require proof of a mistake (excluding verification requests) and confirmation of the ban:
- Ban confirmation comes in the form of the app / website ban notice screenshot or green diagnostic code (app only).
- Mistake proof comes from this page.
- Only if requested by an admin (see below), your IP.
You can use the below URL to search for your ban reason as well as find your IP and other useful information to help admins locate your ban.
- Admin issued / user requested verification: See "Gender verification requested" towards the bottom of this page.
- Technical issues: Technical issues or error messages when posting, excluding ''An admin has enabled moderation'' as this is information to let users know their post is pending. Be patient please.
*Using KFF is defined as viewing profiles, viewing usernames, contacting users, registering accounts, logging in to the website, or posting profiles through the app or website.
Official KFF Staff:
- Technical issues, error messages excluding ''An admin has enabled moderation'',
payment issues, or website account / registration issues including inputting
the wrong information. PLEASE ONLY CONTACT FOR THESE ISSUES, they cannot help with ban related queries.
- KFF_Epic - Admin
- KFF_Cerberus - Admin
Anyone contacting you from a username other than those listed here is not affiliated with the KFF admin team. If this happens to you, please block and report them to us immediately!
Rules ("Ban reason"):
- All bans are based on first time offences. Repeated offences will result in a permanent ban.
- Please note where applicable, United Kingdom laws takes precedence over all other laws.
- Please use common sense and think before you post. Bans are most commonly issued for topics or images relating to being sexual, illegal, underage, inappropriate for 13+ ages, or inappropriate for a friend and username finder. Specific reasons and information is listed below:
People will continue to act clever and try to find a way around bans.
If you are caught or proven to be breaking KFF
rules on KIK or KFF, you will be banned.
- Minimum age to use KFF and KIK is 13 years old, with 13 - 19 year olds requiring parental consent for KIK account registration and use. Suspected fake ages or multiple different ages will result in a ban. Using the adult lists are only to indicate you are an adult and are not to be used for sexual content.
Sex side posting:
- Post on your biological birth sex side. The lists are based on DNA / biology (birth sex). There is no concern for what you identify as, but please respect this decision.
- (1H/24H) - Male on female list: Suspected or proven male posting on one of the female lists. Alternatively, you may be asked to verify (perm ban until passed).
- (1H/24H) - Female on male list: Suspected or proven female posting on one of the male lists. Alternatively, you may be asked to verify (perm ban until passed).
- (1H/24H) - Posting on male and female lists: Posting on both sex lists simultaneously or alternatively.
- Do not show any images perceived as threatening, use of weapons, drug related, under 18's with alcohol, under 13 year olds, or other peoples images if of a person.
- Clothed or not, showing your butt, genital area, exposed breasts or sex toys etc. is not acceptable.
- (1H/24H) - Inappropriate pornography: 18+ showing sexually suggestive / explicit images. This includes anime, hentai, drawings, or real people.
- (Permanent) - Underage/Illegal pornography: Under 18 showing sexually suggestive / explicit images. This includes anime, hentai, drawings, or real people.
Trading and / or selling:
- Zero tolerance for selling any imagery or services.
- It is illegal to trade any imagery of / links to anyone that is not you.
- (1H/24H) - Sale/Trade of illicit imagery: 18+ direct, indirect, implied or perceived sending / receiving / exchanging of sexually suggestive or explicit imagery.
- (Permanent) - Sale/Trade of ILLEGAL imagery: Under 18 direct, indirect, implied or perceived sending / receiving / exchanging of sexually suggestive or explicit imagery.
- You may only have one instance of your own valid and active KIK username at a time. This means no multiple posts allowed, and no multiple KIK usernames in the same post. You can post usernames to other social media however, or alternate individual posts if you have multiple KIK usernames.
- Red usernames are a single use, per occasion payment feature to colour your username red and stand out from other users. Refund needed? Please email [email protected] with your Google receipt / payment proof, KIK username, and message. You are not exempt from following rules.
- (Permanent) - Posting with a fake name or intending to spam: Posting an invalid / inactive KIK username, posting with the intention of spamming, or posting a deliberately edited / banned username.
- (Permanent) - Ban evading: Anyone who posts during a temporary ban or after a permanent ban will end up permanently banned with no appeal accepted.
- (Permanent) - Posting another users name without consent: Impersonation of anyone, or posting someone else's username is illegal.
Topics / laws:
- (1H/24H) - Inappropriate topic:
(Advertising) - Only advertise your own social media / gaming content, or generic references to TV / film companies. Any other advertising, including file sharing services will result in a ban.
(Sexual) - Direct, indirect, implied or perceived sexually suggestive / explicit descriptions or interests which include BDSM, sex, zoophilia, incest or any sexual based references.
(Offensive) - Targeting an individual or group based on race, ethnicity, sex, gender, religion etc. or for excessive foul language. Please note offensive posts and user preferences are different.
(Self harm) - Promoting self harm by cutting, eating disorders, attempting suicide or feeling suicidal.
(General) - Slandering the company / staff / owner. Issues can be fixed or explained but trash talking staff or blaming the company is unacceptable. Also, any references to using / selling / buying weapons, or any references to using / selling / buying alcohol involving or for under 18 year olds.
- (Permanent) - ILLEGAL topic:
(Other people) - Posting someone else's imagery, information, account details, usernames, or pretending to be someone else.
(Sexual / Under 18) - Direct, indirect, implied or perceived sexually suggestive / explicit descriptions or interests which include BDSM, sex, zoophilia, incest, baby, little, preteen, pthc, cp, under 13 years old, DDLG or similar.
(Illegal) - Rape, crimes, sending or receiving of any items / gifts / money, offering / requesting to be spoiled, sugar daddy / mommy / baby references, or any drug references.
Gender Verification Requested:
- It is crucial that users read and understand this section carefully:
Why use a permanent ban length:
- If banned temporarily, users would wait out the time, which defeats the purpose of verification being requested. Instead, permanent is used stop users posting until they comply with and complete the request.
- If the user refuses to comply / ignores the request / leaves the admin on read with no indication they are willing to verify / fails to complete verification as asked and within the time, then the user will remain banned with no second chance to verify.
Why verification was requested:
- Users are suspected of / reported as being a seller / scammer / posting on the wrong sex list / having inactive or invalid accounts.
- KFF aims to have legitimate users with good intentions and this is one of the ways to check that.
How to verify:
- You will need a pen and paper (or equivalent), 5 or so minutes of free time, and the KIK app with the ability to take live images.
- Specific details about what exactly to write or take an image of, can only be discussed with the banning admin during the process on KIK and not before then.
- Flipped images or writing are not an issue as long as it is readable and clear.
If you have verified before: Verification is based on the username not the user. If you use a new username, you may be asked to verify again.
Who sees the sent verification image: Only KFF staff. It is used to verify the username, and check validity if users are reported as a seller / scammer / posting on the wrong sex list / having inactive or invalid accounts.
How to spot a verified user: The username is unbanned, listed and shows the check mark next to their name. Do not report verified users as being fake or having inactive / invalid accounts. They can not be verified if that was true.
How to request verification: You need to follow the same procedure as anyone else, but post first then ask an admin if they would not mind verifying you.
- The report system is a
means for users to help staff catch legitimate rule breakers. People
reporting for reasons considered invalid and / or spam, will be permanently
- Did not post my name here: Account holders only, report your own name if someone else has posted it. Admins will investigate.
- Is pornographic: Showing sexually suggestive / explicit topics in descriptions or interests, or, sexually suggestive / explicit profile pictures.
- Offensive: Targeting an individual or group based on race, ethnicity, sex, gender, religion etc, or for excessive foul language. Please note offensive posts and user preferences are different.
Selling Images/Services: Any
confirmed sellers or scammers, usually 18 - 21 year old adult females, who:
- Constantly spam post with descriptions including the same username.
- Reference selling imagery / services / giving away free nudes / cam shows etc.
- They request conditions to be met first on KIK such as screenshot proof of payments / registrations etc.
- They mostly post on the adult female list, but some post on the female list too.
- They steal random female images so check the quality. Slightly blurry / fuzzy looking pictures are most likely screenshot from other people then re-uploaded as their own.
- Legitimate females do not post provocative, sexual, or revealing / nude images. Scammers and sellers do to attract attention.
- Male on female list: Suspected or proven male posting on one of the female lists.
- Female on male list: Suspected or proven female posting on one of the male lists.
- Not a valid KIK username: Posting an invalid / inactive KIK username, posting with the intention of spamming, or posting a deliberately edited / banned username.